Tiers of Overthinking



1 - I stumble and fall, my knees have that weird feeling of cold numbness.
2 - I look around and no one saw me. I have to decide now if I will ever tell anyone (A), or if I'll pretend it didn't happen (B)
3 - I need to decide whether to see it as a positive(a), negative(b) or not to acknowledge it(c).

2A - if I tell someone, will they sympathize with me (a) or not(b)?
2Aa - if they do, will they pity me(a) or not(b)?
2Ab - will they take it as a fact of life that people stumble and fall(a) or will they ignore it?(b)
2Aaa - If they pity me, will it be because of the symbolic possibility of further causes/implications(a), or for sympathizing with the physical pain(b)? Or both(c)?

2Aab - if they don't pity me, will they find it funny? (a) or will they feel prompted to ask me if I'm ok ?(b) or neither ?(c)
2Aaba - If
2Aba - If falling is not to be thought about further because it is a fact of life, is anything else deserving of thought?(a) or not (b)
2Abaa - How does someone decide what is deserving? And if I ever manage to answer that and decide it isn't deserving after all, should I tell anyone? (2)
2Abb - If they ignore it, should I tell anyone? (2)
***

2B - if I pretend it didn't happen, will it be because I'm ashamed of having fallen(a), or do I not want to inconvenience people with my ... misfortune? (Decide how to call it later when 2Aaaa is answered)(b) or is it even fair to call it pain or misfortune if I haven't yet decided if it's positive or negative(3).

etc.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas